Monday, March 1, 2021

Good Evening Bloggers!

 Oh my, it's so lovely to be back here again. I've missed Blogger while trying to figure out Wordpress, while some may enjoy it, it's so not for me. I'm writing this particular post today to say hello and introduce you all to my new piece of tech.


THUNDRA (a Royal H440 in green/grey)

She's beautiful, but needs a good clean, some new ink, that sticker removed, and TLC. If I can't find a place or person to do it, for a reasonable cost, I will attempt to do it myself. I have my wonderful wife to thank for Thundra, she arrived home with her today, there is a dust cover, a cloth one, but I think I'm going to make a new one for her. 

The second reason I am writing this new post is the A2Z Blogging Challenge that is coming up soon. 


I have been giving this so much thought, and I might do this years blogging challenge on Editing your Novel. While I'm doing the challenge, I might be also editing my novel. Yea, that could be it. I still have time to think about it.

TWW

1 comment:

  1. I learned to type on an old manual typewriter. It is crazy how far we've come between 1975 and 2021 -- I've done it all - manual typewriter, electric typewriter with a ball to change for 1 additional font, word processor typewriters thing a ma jig with a tiny little screen that showed about 25 characters at a time, all the way to desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones. I still find it hard to type a whole blog post on my phone. I hope you enjoy your new typewriter!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Today's posts are based on...

 How this works is each Friday I will pick either a picture prompt or word prompt and write a short story off the top of my head, it will be...