Thursday, April 15, 2021

Hi all...

How is your A2Z going? 

For me so far I have completed the editing on my prologue and five chapters. That's a heck of a lot of red ink. I've also discovered while doing that, a chapter that was excess to the plot, the story points in that chapter will be moved to other chapters further on, and it will be deleted. 

Using the notebook has proven to be handy, though to be quite honest, I have also printed out the chapters and gone through them paragraph, by paragraph. It's a lot of work, but it's been fun and productive. 

During this time I've not just been editing my novel, but also knitting and crocheting a lovely throw, which I'll photograph and put up later. It is important to note that you do need to take breaks from working on your novel from time to time.

I've not done any videos for the last few letters as I don't know how useful they were. Anyway, back to the letters tomorrow.

TWW, Bridgina Molloy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Insecure Writers Support Group Post 1st of MAY

Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been thr...