Thursday, April 21, 2022

Thursday Reviews


Yesterday I had the best day ever, in-between writing my words for Camp NaNo, I read a full book. Now it's been a while since a book captured me so fully that this would happen, so It's worth mentioning. It's cheap enough only 2 dollars and change.




This is the review I left on Goodreads:

"Awesome novel, could not put down!

This book was amazing from start to finish, capturing my imagination from the get go. The characters are fantastically well rounded, and the story well crafted. I recommend to all fans of fantasy and dnd, who ever wondered what would happen if an Orc retired and opened a coffee shop."

Now I'm not going to spoil it for you, I'm just going to tell you that it's bloody awesome and you seriously need to read it. Go on...I'll wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Today's posts are based on...

 How this works is each Friday I will pick either a picture prompt or word prompt and write a short story off the top of my head, it will be...