Friday, July 29, 2022

Website Updates...

 

Click on Image to go to Website

The above banner is old, and with old cover ideas for my upcoming novels, I am in the process of updating the entire site and have added yet another blog, this one is called 'Notes From The Journey'. Initially I wanted to add this wee blog to it, but well, WIX no longer supports it, so I had to begin anew. 

Now that may not be a bad thing, as the newness of it all, and being linked to the author's website, gives me a chance to write about my process', and insights into the actual novels themselves.

I am also adding links to any writing I've done, and upcoming events, now there aren't too many of them, so I've just listed when I hope to make 'Sorceress' live on Amazon.

New Cover...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

W is for...

 Writers Well Being... Get up from the computer, walk around. Drink water, eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner, have a snack, eat your vita...