Friday, March 3, 2023

A2Z 2023 to begin soon...

clicking on image will take you
to the A2Z home page

Well it's almost time for the A2Z Blogging challenge again. March 12th will see the official declaring of what bloggers are going to blog about for the month of April (with Sundays off). I'm thinking of tackling the creation of characters, or the creation of worlds for my novels. My characters are just as varied as the worlds they inhabit, but how did I decide who was going to head up what story, and if they were going to be Alien or Human, Villainess or Heroine? Of course my worlds are more Fantasy, Sci - Fi, Horror with some Thriller, Murder, Mystery and Mayhem thrown in. What do you think eh????

2 comments:

  1. I haven't participated in A to Z for years. Only once did I have a theme that ran through the whole alphabet and that proved the basis for a story that is still in the telling! Good luck with your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and thank you for popping by.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

U is for...

 Upgrade When You Can... In the beginning you will more than likely start out with free versions or online versions of most software that wr...