Friday, April 2, 2021

A2Z Blogging Challenge B is for Bullet Printed Lists...






 I am a major fan of lists, I couldn't survive a day without one. So the idea of making bullet pointed lists and comments to guide you along when you come to do the next draft appeals to me. Though as you can tell in this video, my bullet points are written with the Chapter Number / Name, page number, paragraph number, then  Note 1, and Note 2 etc., with the necessary info. 

I am going to change it, I am not a fan of 'Note 1, Note 2' so I'm going to pick a dot, square or image to list my bullet points. I feel that it would look a lot better that way. 

Thank you so much for coming back and reading my A2Z and watching these little videos, feed back and any questions you might have I'm more than happy to have / give.

TWW

4 comments:

  1. I'm also a big fan of lists. And notes. Since I started using Scrivener, I use their note function all the time. In a draft, if I think I need to research something - note in the sidebar. If I'm not sure if I'm referring correctly to a previous scene - note in the sidebar. It makes it so much easier when I come back for the first edit!
    Visiting from A to Z. I'm doing flash fiction, a new one each day: Doesn't Speak Klingon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won NaNo last year and purchased it, I must, when this month is over, figure out how to use it. Thanks so much for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I got it, but the year before. I found the tutorial very helpful.

      Delete
  3. I love lists!! Once a week with quilters online friends, we write a to-do post, and list what we want to achieve during the week. Then thenext week, check what is done, add what wasn't expected, and plan to make that wasn't done ;)
    Quilting Patchwork & Appliqué

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Post from the bag....

The Post Ideas Mesh Bag! The question is... 'Are you a morning person or a night owl'? If I haven't had enough sleep I'm a g...