Friday, April 30, 2021

Blogging A2Z Challenge, X is for...


 

Xerox:

A nice word for copies, which is what some writers will do when they are at the editing stage, they will make copies of their work and save them (we’ve spoken about it earlier), and also copies or Xerox’s are what we print off to work from time to time.

Xenagogue:

This is a word that means ‘guide’, and I have it here because while this (blogging A2Z challenge about editing), is a guide of sorts, I am a believer in books and reading up about what I need to know, for those of you who are not into reading help books on writing, editing, etc., try online research, just type in what you are looking for to the search engine and have a look through what’s available. Guides are handy to read in order to help you over any humps you might encounter on this journey of yours (and mine).

1 comment:

  1. Good choices for X.
    I love letter X posts! Always such variety.
    It's hard to believe the alphabet part of the blogging challenge is over for 2021. Down to the after survey, reflections, and the "road trip" sign-up.
    Plus, I'm taking part in the Bout of Books read-a-thon in May. So much excitement!
    J Lenni Dorner (he/him 👨🏽 or 🧑🏽 they/them) ~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, OperationAwesome6 Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Morning...

What a dreary Monday afternoon, perfect really for some admin work. My thinking is if I get it out of the way today, I have the entire week ...