Friday, April 30, 2021

Blogging A2Z Challenge, Y is for...


 

Yield:

This aspect of yield, means what you will get when you are done with your editing, when you work so hard on perfecting the vomit draft here at editing, it will yield you one fantablous book. There is also the creation of other books, in this word. A yield of many if we are lucky.

 

YIKES:

As in…YIKES…I’m almost done, what happens next, answer, type up your changes, find beta readers online (if you want some places to look, ask in the comments section), and make out your questionnaire (I do have a version that I use, message me with BETA QUESTIONAIRE in the comments and I’ll put a link to it here).

 

Yellowback:

This is actually a cheap novel that has a yellow cardboard backing. (can you tell I’ve had trouble with Y words?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Post from the bag....

The Post Ideas Mesh Bag! The question is... 'Are you a morning person or a night owl'? If I haven't had enough sleep I'm a g...