Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Hey there everyone...

 How you all doing? Me I'm grand. I've put up this weeks letters all of a shot as we are going to be a little busy over this coming week end (starting tomorrow), with car stuff to do, food shop and if the weather stays good a little gardening. 

I still aim to have time to edit my novel, and to date I'm thrilled with how it's coming along. I'm liking the changes to it that I'm planning on making, the change up of some names, though I need a fae name that isn't Devon and and Alien name for a blue skinned telepath with no mouth that isn't Derrin...

A prime example of having too many characters with the same name, because one of the bad guys is called Dion and I want to keep hers...so...suggestions welcome. 

I hope this week is treating you all well, and that you are having a lot of fun with your A2Z Bloggling Challenge, I'll check back in later on and see how you are all doing. 

Love and Bubbles

TWW - Bridgina Molloy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Morning...

What a dreary Monday afternoon, perfect really for some admin work. My thinking is if I get it out of the way today, I have the entire week ...