Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Video for Blogging A2Z Challenge, E is for...



As Blogger has decided that my Videos are too big, I've had to find a new way to upload my videos, this is the Editing Accountability Note one, I am keeping my fingers crossed that this works.

In order to keep us going when doing our editing and given that we might more often than not freak out about all the work that needs doing, we as writers can hold ourselves accountable by typing up and signing a note / statement to that effect. You should have a reward set aside for yourself, and also mention consequences for not succeeding. 

You will notice that I don't have consequences written in my statement, but do mention them in the video. I will add them later. The idea is not to stress you out, but to give you something to strive for, and a consequence that you can live with if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Morning...

What a dreary Monday afternoon, perfect really for some admin work. My thinking is if I get it out of the way today, I have the entire week ...