Monday, June 28, 2021

An Editing Update....

 Evening all, how you all doing out there?

Well I'm doing grand as we say here. I finished editing one novel, and have set it aside once again to rest before typing it all up and getting some beta readers on board (It's a bit like a marinade on chicken, or letting dough rise, it's gotta have a chance to prove).

I've found out that editing using a notebook really doesn't work for me, but printing it off and editing line by line, does. So something good came out of all this. While the first novel sits and proves, I'm editing a second one, which is going well and fun to do. 

I can see loads of ink purchasing in my future, I wonder if I can get some money off bulk buys lol. Also my word subscription has ended and I am trying to squirrel away some dosh towards getting a years personal. Goddess I miss the days when you bought a copy of office and it lasted you years, this bleeding one year, or a month at a time is so annoying. 

I do have scrivener, and am learning to use it, as I hear great things about it, and I don't want to get caught in this position again. It's frustrating.

That's today's update...


TWW / Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

V is for...

Voracious writers As in, the amount of writing you get done or books published in a year...some writers / authors are Voracious in the amoun...