Monday, September 13, 2021

Merry Monday Afternoon...


 Well hello there folks, how are we doing. Well let me start, I'm doing a little procrastinating, and a little work (very little work). Today my darling wife has gone back to art college for the third year, and by the way it's been officially made a university. This of course means that I am left to my own devices, and have spent my morning watching STARGIRL (and trying to get the second ep to work with no luck), and one episode of VanHelsing, now this I am going to call research as I write fantasy fiction (no arguments). 

I'm also checking out prep for NaNo 2021, I've already begun by activating preptember (sounds so superheroish doesn't it). I hope that tomorrow I'll actually get some writing work done. Hows your day shaping up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

T is for....

 Thorny Subject of Writers Block (oooohhhh that's a slim T word). This is something that we touched on in previous posts (imposter syndr...