Wednesday, December 1, 2021

End of NaNoWriMo 2021

 



Winner, winner chicken dinner...I really didn't think I was going to do it, but the Galway Wrimos stood by me, and we all charged the finish line with moments to spare. I ended up scraping the editing, and writing more than I had expected, but it got there. I put up music vids from You Tube, and posted fireworks from you tube as well when it was all over.

A few wrimos also got their winning trophies along with me, which makes me very happy. Today I posted them their certs for attending the last event. Now is break time, relax time and YULE, which isn't really that relaxing.

This year my sons are busy, one has a fiancé, and two cats, the other has two dogs, and work. I will visit with one, but will only drop a dinner to the other. I miss the idea of having them here, another year maybe. My daughter as per the last five years, won't be here. I miss her, but she seems to be happy in whatever she is doing, which does not include contacting me.

So, there you go.

TWW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Today's posts are based on...

 How this works is each Friday I will pick either a picture prompt or word prompt and write a short story off the top of my head, it will be...