Saturday, March 5, 2022

Time to figure out what this years A2Z is gonna be...




 ...we're getting close again, April is just around the corner and we're going to need to decide what we're doing so we can announce our themes.

I was thinking this year I might do something with photography. A2Z of my life, my house, my area??? But then this is a writers blog, so maybe an A2Z of inspiration???

Yes...inspiration, where does a writer get their inspiration from? Maybe add pictures as well...yes...yes I think I might actually have an idea...whoooo hooooo


Oh and here's the official calendar. 

From the Official Blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Welcome to Tuesday...

On Tuesdays we're going to take a look at some if not all of the books on the craft of writing that I have stored in my little collectio...