Friday, April 1, 2022

First Post of the A2Z Challenge 2022 Inspiration.

 To answer the question that was asked on the official blog: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

How much preparation did you do ahead of time?   What advice would you give to other bloggers who might be concerned about whether they can finish this Challenge?    What is the biggest obstacle that you are facing in regard to finishing the Challenge this year?

I typed out my entire A2Z ahead of time, just to make sure that I had all the letters covered. These posts were a guideline as to what I wanted to do for that letter. 

For those who are worried about not finishing the challenge, don't, you'll be grand, and look there is always next year. Don't stress out, you got this.

The biggest challenge we face every year is finding words to fill the last part of the alphabet, a little bit of creativity will solve that one. I for one troll dictionaries until I find a word that I can use. Yes it's a bit of extra work, but hey, it is fun.



Question: 

    What is inspiration?

Answer:
Inspiration is what inspires you to write, it is 'a brilliant and timely idea' according to the dictionary.        So for the rest of the month and the A2Z Blogging Challenge I will be looking at an A2Z of where you get your Inspiration from. 


As today is the first day of the challenge we will start with A, for Animation.


Animation:

     




Its really weird but fun having this as the first post for my blogging challenge. Growing up I remember watching cartoons in my granny's house in Belfast when we were little. Imagining being part of the Scooby Gang solving mysteries and running away from ghosts as well as Lassie, and Lassie Rescue Rangers amongst others. Animated shows have come along way since then. We now have Disney, Pixar, Illumination, and other companies, making really amazing productions that are a sure-fire way of setting fire to your imagination and giving you inspiration for writing. The idea here is to see what the story is about, how it’s laid out and what it inspires in you. 




5 comments:

  1. Happy first day of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. I'm already a fan of your site since I grew up with Scooby-Doo and Hanna-Barbera. I look forward to visiting this month.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2022/04/blogging-to-z-2022-affirmations-ambition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a lot more prepared than I am! I signed up at the last minute, but I'm hoping to finish this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely remember when Scooby Doo was the thing! Happy A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're way more organised than me lol. I can remember Scooby Doo. Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiration - a great theme. I think I have an excess.
    This story I pulled from my archives is an example of having too much and too little time.
    This A to Z story was birthed at The Passage hotel in 2007 in Odessa Ukraine. I changed the time period to the present. I hope you feel the courage and tenacity of the Ukrainian people as this fiction unfolds.The Basics

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

W is for...

 Writers Well Being... Get up from the computer, walk around. Drink water, eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner, have a snack, eat your vita...