Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Insecure Writers Support Group Wed 6th July


The first Wednesday of every month is officially Insecure Writer’s Support Group day. Post your thoughts on your own blog. Talk about your doubts and the fears you have conquered. Discuss your struggles and triumphs. Offer a word of encouragement for others who are struggling. Visit others in the group and connect with your fellow writer - aim for a dozen new people each time - and return comments. This group is all about connecting!

This weeks optional Question is:

If you could live in any book world, which one would you choose?


There are a few that I would like to visit, and maybe live a little while in. One of the first worlds is that that David Eddings created in the BELGARIAD and THE MALLOREON and would love to meet Polgara, then there is Discworld, oh to go on a tour of that world would be bliss. 


I have to admit though, the world I would most love to live in, given half a chance is the one that I created for my own fantasy characters at the nexus of the dimensions. I would love to be an agent of the Cross Dimensional Guardians, leaping through portals, and sorting out mishaps and misdeeds as well as errant time lines. 

This is only a rough idea of what 
the mansion at the nexus of the universe and stored in a bubble, 
could possibly look like (ish)

I love the world that I have created, even if it can be a scary place at time, with intrigue and people possibly out to get you, or those you know. But my goodness...it would be tonnes of fun.








1 comment:

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Today's posts are based on...

 How this works is each Friday I will pick either a picture prompt or word prompt and write a short story off the top of my head, it will be...