Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Novellas...

 

I'm trying something different, having read the books on 'Series' writing, and having finished with the redraft of 'Enhanced', and will be taking a week away from it, so that I can come back to it refreshed. There are a couple of blank chapter placements that will need filling. 

I've also decided that the chapters that I removed might be better off as a novella, called 'Intervention', that deals with what happened after 'Sorceress'. Novellas are new to me, I'd never thought of writing one before, I have however struggled with the idea of short stories and how to write them, so maybe this could be a decent launching point towards that?

I'm also thinking that the last four chapters of 'Enhanced', might be better off as a novella as well...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Post from the bag....

The Post Ideas Mesh Bag! The question is... 'Are you a morning person or a night owl'? If I haven't had enough sleep I'm a g...