Monday, May 6, 2024

Morning...


What a dreary Monday afternoon, perfect really for some admin work. My thinking is if I get it out of the way today, I have the entire week left to just relax and get my writing done.

Now what do I mean by admin work, well that's simple really, it's updating all the social media entrapments that come along with being a self / indie published author (and sometimes even a trad published one as well).

So, where am I on my road to being a published writer? Well I am exactly at that place where other ideas are starting to accumulate once again, which basically means that I'm nearing the end of editing this book.

This is my second novel, it's called Enhanced, it's based in the same universe as my first novel Sorceress, and there are even some of the same characters involved, though the lead is different. She's a blue skinned Alien called Nirred.  

Here's the back of the book blurb...

'What do you do when you see a blinding light, lose consciousness only to wake up in a world where Graphic Novel 'Enhanced' beings actually exist? This is a question that Victoria Finnegan must answer when it happens to her.

Will she be able to find her way home?

Will she even want to go home once she has met and fallen for the enigmatic and handsome Mac Tire?

What does it all have to do with a Cross Dimensional Agents Cuff that belonged to a MIA agent and a Goblin Thief?

The answers to these questions and more inside Book 2 of the Cross Dimensional Guardians series.' 

Question, would this make you want to read this book? (answer in the comments)

I've just gone through a round of editing (I took the novel down and redid it after starting the editing for book 3 'Vampire'. I'd taken out several chapters at the end, as the beta's weren't keen on them, and have now added them back in because well, I thought it read as unfinished. 

The novel is going to start going through the read through section of the editing before adding it back to Amazon world wide to publish as an eBook and paperback novel. 

Right so, that's today's Admin work done, I will post this, then add a link to my sites around the web.


TWW



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Today's posts are based on...

 How this works is each Friday I will pick either a picture prompt or word prompt and write a short story off the top of my head, it will be...