Thursday, May 2, 2024

Post from the bag....

The Post Ideas Mesh Bag!


The question is...

'Are you a morning person or a night owl'?

If I haven't had enough sleep I'm a grouch in the morning, if I have had enough sleep I'm grand. I guess I'm more of a morning person, that's when I get the writing done, sitting at my little desk in my spare room turned into an 'office' in the wee house I live in.

My routine goes something like, up, brekkie, get dressed, go to office, turn on computer, put on the Spotify playlist of the moment (I have several), check social media, update the blog, and then open the novel to be edited that day, procrastinate, add to a document that might have some tenuous link to the novel I'm editing, and then do some work. 

In-between all that, I take Freya (dog, not wife) out for piddles, make lunch, do dishes, put on a wash, put it in the dryer, then any chores that are lurking around. 

In the evening time I'm to be found in my arm chair with a crochet project or two around me waiting for my attention, I'll check my phone, or we'll watch a movie or series we've been interested in seeing after the wife (T) has sorted dinner (I do cook, it's just she was a chef, and well, we do stuff different).

I try not to write at night because that would just interfere with my sleep and as I said...grouch!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Today's posts are based on...

 How this works is each Friday I will pick either a picture prompt or word prompt and write a short story off the top of my head, it will be...