Saturday, April 3, 2021

Character Bio...

 This is the base bio that I use when making Bio's for my characters. I have made this from various ones found online, and present it here in PDF form. When you are beginning to profile your character you don't need to fill it all out, heck you may never need to, but you can fill out everything that you know, and keep it safe. 

I have one of these for good guys, and bad guys, I keep them in a folder just for them, so I know exactly where to find them (paper one is actually in a lever folder, digital is in my folder on my computer, on drop box and also memory key titled Writing). 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S0MxnLFtH3NpZO0J5RHN6qYGywLjOD7R6uDZyRg2tNE/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Morning...

What a dreary Monday afternoon, perfect really for some admin work. My thinking is if I get it out of the way today, I have the entire week ...