Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Like the Jpeg says..."I have the best idea...


 ...and it's not just to procrastinate from editing..." 

I got the idea the other day that it might be good to start a Zine...a writing zine. Okay I'll begin at the beginning, a while ago I came up with an idea for a workshop / series of classes on writing, which I haven't used because I got it into my head that I need either an MA in creative writing (which I can't do in Ireland because a. I don't have the money myself, and 2. there is no grant to do a second MA as I already have one in women's studies), or a PHD (haven't done this as nervous with covid, but recently got my first jab so that might come back onto the cards).

Now, I have it all laid out, from introduction to the end, and thought to myself the other day, if I made a series of booklets or zines on each subject that I'd be covering in the workshop / series of classes, that I might be able to share them, or hand them out when I get around to doing the actual workshop or classes (I'd need to get off my ass to do those). Each booklet and Zine article would have a corresponding blog post on this blog.

The first blog post will be on Genre, what is it? I'll type it up and post at the weekend.

How exciting is this eh? Something to work on when the novel is getting on my nerves. 

TWW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Today's posts are based on...

 How this works is each Friday I will pick either a picture prompt or word prompt and write a short story off the top of my head, it will be...