Saturday, July 10, 2021

Best Bookstore Saturday - Ireland


 Good Morning all, how's you doing? Me I'm good. 

As it's Saturday, and I just so happen to be online (trying to update my malware and also adding stuff to my Scrivener as Word has run out). Today I will be looking at Charlie Burns, Galway, in Ireland. I just love this book shop. 

https://charliebyrne.ie/

This shop is totally awesome, and built like a maze, it has every kind of book you could think of, new, second hand, bargain and antique. Believe me when I say if you ever visit this shop, you'll never want to leave. Make sure that you have had something to eat and drink, as well as gone to the loo before you enter, because honey you will be there for hours, as every single new room has something of extreme interest for you. 

The staff in this shop are very friendly and it does offer a mail service. They also help stock film and TV sets with their books, and can help you create the library of your choice. The store isn't too far away from the city center of Galway city, with all it's pubs and restaurants. 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Charlie+Byrne's+Bookshop/@53.271466,-9.052911,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xc62e92fe72612f08!8m2!3d53.2714655!4d-9.052911?hl=en

If you ever get a chance to come to Ireland and are on the west coast, pay Charlies a visit, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

O is for...

 Organising Files It can be as easy as the name of the novel for the main folder, then within it, one called outline, then story name draft ...