Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Good Morning how's Preptember treating you?

 I'm sitting here listening to the wicked soundtrack on Spotify and thinking about writing (notice that I said thinking about and not doing lol). 

September is almost over, October isn't that far (which is why I'm listening to Wicked, we went to see it in London for one of our Anniversaries as we were handfasted on Samhain), and October is the month of memes and actual preparation work for NaNoWriMo.

Stay tuned, I'll post some of them here so that you can get some inspiration. 


TWW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Today's posts are based on...

 How this works is each Friday I will pick either a picture prompt or word prompt and write a short story off the top of my head, it will be...