Monday, April 11, 2022

I is for...


 

INK:

Ink as in Tattoos, yup you heard me…if you have ever looked through a tattoo book, or even some tats on people around you, you will see that they can be inspiring, look at them and see what stories they have to tell you.

I mean, I once had an idea that I didn't flesh out (mainly because I have 13 novels to sort through and about 200 other ideas), about a person that had tattoos that came to life and helped in an emergency, or the person with the tat could change into the tat. 

I even thought that maybe they could be an explorer, archeologist  who enters a tomb or sacred space and is covered in tats that means she has to atone for what she does. Or someone gets drunk, gets tats and doesn't remembers it, and they come to life...like I said, not fleshed out but something I thought was a great idea...oh, oh maybe just a snake, or a bat, or a dragon...lol. Why not see what it might inspires in you.






2 comments:

  1. You know? You should really write those stories. I'm already intigued!

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - Enter the New Woman

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

W is for...

 Writers Well Being... Get up from the computer, walk around. Drink water, eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner, have a snack, eat your vita...