Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Good Morning Readers...



How we all doing? It's beautiful weather up here in the mountains, only for the fact that the bitey bugs are out and we're back in the black netted hats, and hoodies, with everything tucked in, just in case the wee baskets get at us.

I have officially resigned this year as NaNoWriMo ML, and they are looking for someone to take over, as far as I've seen most positions in Ireland are being recruited for. If you are up to the task, why not log onto the site and see what it entails. 

I am back to the beginning of the thirteen novels, with Sorceress (was originally Sorcery). I swear (yup) these are the last two run throughs (yup, this one and one other after it). This one is raising the tech levels in the world a little, and trying to get the stick out of my MC's butt as I was told she was too wooden. The next one will be allowing the Word Documents AI read through it and correcting mistakes line by line...then with luck, it'll go back up on Kindle. I have already taken down Sorcery in preparation for this. When done with this novel it will be tonnes better (crosses fingers, knocks on wood), than Sorcery.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, those pesty little bugs are annoying. But for some reason we're infested with bees and hornets in the last few days. The rains stopped so I guess they decided to come out and sting. Happy IWSG Day.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Today's posts are based on...

 How this works is each Friday I will pick either a picture prompt or word prompt and write a short story off the top of my head, it will be...