Tuesday, September 13, 2022

ooooppppssss late post for the Insecure Writers Support Group!


 Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!

Posting: The first Wednesday of every month is officially Insecure Writer’s Support Group Day. Talk about your doubts and the fears you have conquered. Discuss your struggles and triumphs. Offer a word of encouragement for others who are struggling. Visit others in the group and connect with your fellow writer - aim for a dozen new people each time.


This month's question is:


September 7 question - What genre would be the worst one for you to tackle and why?

I think I might have more than one, so we'll start with the biggie:

Religious Genre: Most other religions except Paganism as I don't have enough knowledge (I was catholic at one stage).

Verse: Because it's a pet peeve of mine, here in Ireland poetry seems to be the one area of writing that actually gets the push and the backing.

In the modern world there are so many genres and sub genres, and sub/sub genres that it is kinda difficult to troll through them, the above are two of my most NOPE, areas of writing, though having said that my novel WITCH does have a reverend in it, but that doesn't go well. 

These two I would tend to leave to others as they would be better equipped to deal with them, I know some awesome poets, it's just not a genre I'd be able to write in.

So, Happy Writing.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Post from the bag....

The Post Ideas Mesh Bag! The question is... 'Are you a morning person or a night owl'? If I haven't had enough sleep I'm a g...