Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Acknowledgement of my beta and alpha readers


Without Beta and Alpha readers we authors would be lost. I am very grateful for those who work with me on the creation of my novels. Their time is precious and appreciated. Thank YOU!

It can be very hard to find beta readers, and giving beginners (not all of mine are) the chance to do this job is no real bother, yet some writers / authors only want to work with experienced beta's or alphas. Giving a chance to someone doesn't cost much, actually it costs nothing, and an honest review of what you have written is well worth it.

These people are amazing, I would be lost without them.


TWW

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found your alpha and beta readers. Good luck with your third book.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Happy Wednesday....

  The idea behind Wednesday Workshops is that those who want to learn how to go about writing a novel will get a guide to doing so. I hope m...