Monday, March 20, 2023

Deadlines...


 You don't know how excited I am to announce this, and to hopefully get back the feedback that the Beta's, Alpha's and Arc's agreed to do. I've had one back out because they weren't sure about the way I have the first and second chapter's situated, and couldn't get passed it, and one set of feedback that loved the novel, and also sent me a list of things that I need to sort out (mostly repeated stuff or stuff that is Superfluous to the story) that I have no problem with (it's nice that someone caught them as I may be novel blind, which is basically been working on it so long that I miss things). 

So thank you to the amazing readers. 

I really can't wait.

TWW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Post from the bag....

The Post Ideas Mesh Bag! The question is... 'Are you a morning person or a night owl'? If I haven't had enough sleep I'm a g...