Friday, April 30, 2021

A2Z Blogging Challenge, Last Post of the Month...


 Hi there everyone, there you go, that's the last post of the month, whew that went by quicker than I thought it would, it's been fun putting this together, and putting them up. I have really enjoyed reading the few comments that have been left on my posts, and visiting the other blogs involved in the challenge. 

I know I didn't keep up with the videos, but they kinda got away from me, and I really don't think they were that beneficial, if you think otherwise, or have a comment about that, then I would like to hear it.

I am still editing the novel, I am at chapter six, and my notebook is going great. I decided that I needed to delete a chapter, and also now add one, so everything is going beautifully. My darling T will be printing off the rest of the chapters next week, as she'll be in uni and it's a little cheaper using their ink than using mine.

Feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts on all this, how was your month? 

Okay, gotta go,

TWW - Gina - Bridgina Molloy

1 comment:

Hi there, you have reached the Wicked Writer, otherwise known as Bridgina Molloy, aka abydos6, aby6 or Gina, please leave a message and I'll get right back to ya!

Post from the bag....

The Post Ideas Mesh Bag! The question is... 'Are you a morning person or a night owl'? If I haven't had enough sleep I'm a g...